Aromatherapy is a generic term for one type of alternative medicine that uses liquid material from volatile plants - often known as essential oils - and other aromatic compounds from plants. Aromatherapy is usually made from plant parts such as flowers, leaves, roots, or seeds that give off fragrances. For more than 6,000 years, aromatherapy has become a practice carried out in various cultures throughout the world.Aromatherapy is known to aim to help overcome various health problems without using drugs. Besides that, aromatherapy can also affect one's mood or health, which is often combined with the practice of alternative medicine and mysticism. Not limited to that, aromatherapy has many benefits, what are the benefits of aromatherapy?
1. Eliminate StressThe most popular benefit of aromatherapy is to relieve stress. Aromatic compounds from various different essential oils known as relaxants can help to calm the mind and eliminate anxiety. Some of the best aromatherapy for relieving stress are lemon, essential oils of lavender, bergamot, peppermint, vetiver, and ylang-ylang.Many studies show certain essential oils used in the practice of aromatherapy can reduce stress and anxiety levels. A simple way to get the benefits of relaxation is to add a few drops of essential oil that has soothing properties in warm water.
2. AntidepressantsAromatherapy is also very commonly used to relieve feelings of depression. This is because the side effects of aromatherapy are lighter than antidepressant drugs. While aromatherapy is useful for treatment, special medical treatment is still needed. The type of aromatherapy that many experts recommend as antidepressant therapy is peppermint aromatherapy, chamomile, lavender, and jasmine.3. Improve MemoryAromatherapy is also often the alternative for additional treatment for Alzheimer's sufferers. In this case, aromatherapy is used as a deceleration for Alzheimer's growth in sufferers.Studies have shown the efficacy of aromatherapy in younger patients can increase their memory capacity within a certain period of time after treatment. Sage oil is the most commonly recommended oil to help improve memory.
4. Increase EnergyStimulants such as caffeine or nicotine can have a very damaging effect on the body. Although diet and exercise can help, many people use aromatherapy for relaxation from stimulants. Aromatherapy is known to be useful for improving blood circulation and increasing energy. The best aromatherapy to encourage energy is black pepper, cardamom, cinnamon, clove oil, angelica, jasmine, tea trees, and rosemary.5. Healing and Recovery of woundsMany aromatherapy are useful for stimulating healing of wounds or diseases through increased oxygen flow and blood circulation to wounds that need to be healed. The anti-microbial properties of certain essential oils can also keep the body protected during the healing phase. Some of the most popular aromatherapy to speed up the healing process include lavender, calendula, rosehip, everlasting, and buckthorn oil.Some people even use aromatherapy to reduce the level of discomfort due to skin problems such as psoriasis and eczema. Diluted essential oils can be applied to the skin to reduce acne, dandruff, cellulite, foot fungus, itching, inflammation from insect bites, rashes or to accelerate wound healing.
6. Useful for HeadachesSo far, aromatherapy is believed to be a good solution for relieving headaches while reducing stress. Some of the aromatherapy mentioned to reduce headaches and migraines are peppermint, eucalyptus, sandalwood essential oil, and rosemary oil. You can also mix this oil with carrier oil and spread it to the skin, scalp, neck and temples. Some of the best carrier oils for headaches include almond oil, avocado, coconut, apricots, and sesame oil.7. Overcoming Insomniado you know if sleep deprivation can worsen or cause a number of medical problems and can cause fatigue?Well, you can take advantage of aromatherapy to overcome the problem of insomnia or insomnia. About one hour before going to bed, diffuse essential oils in the bedroom, using either aromatherapy candles, electronic diffuser or oil burner. Some of the best aromatherapy to deal with insomnia disorders include lavender, chamomile, jasmine, benzoin, neroli, rose, sandalwood, and essential oils of ylang-ylang.8. Influence on ImmunityMost medical experts say aromatherapy can provide an increase in the immune system if used properly. Anti-microbial effects, anti-fungal or antibacterial effects of aromatherapy essential oils can protect you from a number of diseases and infections. Some of the most effective oils for boosting the immune system include oregano, lemon, peppermint, cinnamon, and eucalyptus essential oils.
9. Relieving PainPain is one of the common conditions that can be treated with aromatherapy. Essential oils including lavender, chamomile, clary sage, juniper, eucalyptus, rosemary, and peppermint oil can be used to relieve pain. To help calm muscle tension, joint aches, tissue inflammation, or headaches.10. Helps Overcome Digestive ProblemsCertain digestive problems can be treated with aromatherapy, such as alleviating constipation, indigestion, bloating, and accelerating metabolism so that food can be digested faster. Orange essential oil is usually the best choice for treating digestive conditions. But there are several studies that suggest ginger, fennel, chamomile, clary sage, and lavender.Whatever your condition and whatever essential oil you will use, always first consult with experts. Be sure to only get aromatherapy from a trusted source, and do not try to mix and use oil unless it has been trained by experienced aromatherapists.The use of aromatherapy of any kind needs to be considered.excessive use of essential oils can cause irritation. Some types of essential oils can also trigger allergic symptoms. The use of essential oils as aromatherapy only takes a few drops and no more.
The Windows Of Indonesia
ANUGRAH ALAM - AROMATHERAPY OIL
ANUGRAH ALAM - JASMINE TEA
[ANUGRAH ALAM] - GREEN TEA
[ANUGRAH ALAM] - BLACK TEA